Tuesday, October 7, 2008

New - Old Posts

Hey guys,

Ok, so now that I have a blog, I have decided to use it to publish my old travel writings. I've just posted my first one which is about a road trip I took while I was studying abroad in South Africa (2006). The posts will mostly be slightly altered versions of the emails that I sent out to my friends and family while I was traveling. (I'm trying to take out all of the !!!exclamation points!!!) I hope to include stuff from both South Africa and Semester at Sea.

They are typically pretty long, but I've added pictures to them to make them more fun to read. I just thought it would be cool to have them up online as a history of my travel adventures. As time goes on, hopefully I'll have new travel posts to put up as well!

So, as an FYI, my archives will be building, possibly even faster than my current writings, for a while.


You can check out my NEW back-dated travel posts in the years 2003 and 2006!

Enjoy… or don't. But i just wanted to let you know that they're there.

xoox

Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment