Sunday, December 27, 2009

Leaving our Beach Paradise

After almost a full week of relaxing and recovering here on the beautiful island of Ko Lanta, it is time for Nick and I to head out in search of new adventures. Tomorrow we head back to Ko Phi Phi for one day trip around the island and then it's off to Phuket for a New Years celebration - and maybe some SCUBA diving!

Here are some pictures of our little beach paradise!

This is the road leading down to our little resort


Sunset on our beach



The bar and restaurant

Nick staying out of the sun!





mmmmmmmmmmmm just looking at the pictures is relaxing. But now, I have to go catch my last sunset on our little slice of paradise!!

1 comment:

  1. That is a wonderful place. I am so jealous, I hope I can visit that paradise too. I really have to save more money from now on. Thanks for sharing your wonderful moments with us.

    ReplyDelete