Monday, March 12, 2012

Project 365: Day 17

On the road again.... This morning I flew to Sioux Falls, South Dakota for a 4-day trip through North and South Dakota. In the span of 4 days, I will visit 5 customer sites and drive approximately 17 hours - 3 of which I knocked out today going from Sioux City north to Brookings and then south to Vermillion. After a meeting a U.S.D. tomorrow morning, I'm headed up to Fargo! Thankfully I've got my GPS and my rental car (a VW Bug!) has an auxiliary input so I can hook up my iPod to the stereo. Some sunflower seeds and coffee, and I'm good to go! 

My picture of the day today is a view out my windshield of the open road in South Dakota... I have a sneaking suspicion that this is pretty much all I'll be looking at for the majority of my 17 hours on the road, but if I find anything else, you guys will be the first to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment