Sunday, March 18, 2012

Project 365: Day 20, 21, 22, and 23

Day 20:

Thursday was my last day in North Dakota, I had one meeting in the morning, a 4 hour drive back to Fargo, and then a couple of hours to wait for my flight. My drive through ND was pretty chill - I really like the 75mph speed limit and the billboards. Over the course of my drive I saw a series of billboards that said "Be Kind," "Be Patient," "Be Grateful," and two that said "Have a Great Day!" What a friendly state!! I had been sitting all day long so when I got to Fargo I decided to take a walk through town. I took my picture of the day during my walk. Unfortunately, I stepped in some doggy doo doo as I was snapping this picture. You can't win them all I guess!

Day 21: Friday night Aimee and Kev came over for dinner on our balcony and then went to see Galactic at the Ogden. The show was awesome!

Day 22: St. Patty's Day!!

Up bright and early at 6:45 to get breakfast ready for our pre-parade gathering. Friends showed up at 8:30 and we feasted on breakfast casserole, fruit salad, bacon, lucky charms, and mimosas. Great way to start the day!



Day 23: My New Bike!!

Today I was on a mission to purchase a bike. Jessie, Robyn, and Matt took me out to a bike shop and helped me pick out the best bike EVER!!! It's a Schwinn Sierra 21 which is apparently what is called a hybrid comfort bike. It's got a light weight aluminum frame, 21 speeds, ergonomic handles, a big comfy seat, and by the end of the week it will have a basket on it as well. I LOVE my new bike!!! It feels like Christmas!


I have to give a shout-out to my parents and Nick's parents for their generous birthday gifts! Thank you for my new bike!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment