Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project 365: Day 24

Well today was pretty much a grind... Lots of work to catch up on before my vacation next week! After a 9-hour work day, Lamar's class at the Y, and dinner of canned soup I finally sat on the couch for some much needed un-winding (and a new episode of Castle). It was at that point that I realized I hadn't snapped a picture for the day.

Nick was completely averse to letting me snap a pic of his face and thought it would be a great idea to take a picture of his feet in front of the TV, highlighting his Philadelphia Eagles PJ's.... I actually did try it - I snapped about 5 of them, but needless to say, I wasn't impressed with the outcome.

So I decided to share a picture of one of my latest Pinterst projects. It's a piece of scrap wood from Home Depot with Modge Podge newspaper and black acrylic paint... pretty cute, huh?


No comments:

Post a Comment