Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Project 365: Day 46

Wow, life is crazy! With vacation and a conference behind me, I'm playing massive catch up at work and my house is an absolute mess! The weekend is over and I have three days to get my life in order before heading to Miami for 8 days... ahhhhh.

Today, though, I managed to make it to Lamar's class at the Y, and do some grocery shopping, and cook a new recipe for dinner. I found this easy lemon chicken recipe from Pinterst and turned it out surprisingly delicious!  The great thing about it is that the ingredients are all things I typically have on hand except for one fresh lemon - so it will be a good recipe to keep in mind for when I don't have much food in the house. I paired it with a salad and mashed cauliflower - althouhg next time I think I'll put it with rice and steamed or stirfried veggies. All in all though, another recipe success!
If anyone's interested, the recipe came from this article 20 Quick Fixes for Boneless Chicken Breasts . Or you can go directly to the recipe here.  The chicken is fried, so it's not the healthiest thing I cook, but I will definitely make it again!

No comments:

Post a Comment