Saturday, April 14, 2012

Project 365: Day 50

Day one of the ENC - so far, so good. We started the day with an internal meeting (9-1) and then I had the afternoon free to myself before a 6pm mixer with our customers. I managed to get a 90 minute yoga session in (on my new travel mat) and lunch and a nap!

An extra special surprise came during our little event because just across the bay there was a fire works show. We had a little balcony and the view was so good we were joking that Bruker actually sponsored the show - it was awesome! I'd say it was an auspicious way to start the ENC.

I tried to get a picture of the fireworks, but u know how that goes... so just before I came up to my room, I snapped a picture of myself with Betty Demgar, our Mid-Atlantic Sales Rep and my partner in crime for the week :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment