Thursday, May 3, 2012

Project 365: Day 69

Can you believe I've been at this for almost 70 days already! Time flies, doesn't it. I have to say, this Project 365 is one of the best things I've ever done.  Just having the task every day of finding something unique and interesting about my day makes me so much more aware of the passage of time and the little moments in life. I'm having a great time doing it and thinking about making it a life-long project (but it's only been 69 days, so let's not get ahead of ourselves here!)

This week has been just amazing! I'm so excited about being engaged, I can barely sleep. Not to mention how completely impossible it is for me to focus on anything but wedding planning. I'm sure soon I'll settle back to normalcy, but for now I'm just enjoying the high.  It was so lucky that I didn't have to travel this week and got to spend so much time with my fiance... life is good.

Today my picture was taken on my way home from my hot yoga class. It's a HELL of a workout - I've never sweat so much in my entire life! The studio is only about a 10 minute bike ride from my house, but I've got to get one of those yoga mat straps that will allow me to sling it over my shoulder. For now I'm folding it up and shoving it into my basket... probably not the best thing for it. Anyway, it was a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment