Saturday, May 19, 2012

Project 365: Day 85

It was cooooold and rainy on Saturday morning and Nick and I got up bright and early for the cystic fibrosis walk around Sloans Lake. It was probably the coldest day since February but thankfully we managed to make it around the lake and back onto the couch by 10am, so I can't really complain about that one.  I was hoping to spend the day on my couch pinning ideas for our wedding, but Nick eventually tricked me into going to the Rockies game with him. (this is one of the problems w/ season tickets... you have to go to games that you definitely wouldn't otherwise attend)

Anyway, he promised me we could spend the game inside the Sandlot which is a microbrewery that is right in the stadium. Well it's called a microbrewery, but to be clear, it is owned and operated by Blue Moon which is owned and operated by Coors. Of course Nick never had any intention of spending the game in the bar, but I didn't realize that until I already had one foot out the door and then I was just too lazy to find my keys and unlock my apartment so I went with him down the elevator and to the game.

We did have one beer (ok two) in the bar before the game started and then we headed up to some awesome seats in the section right below our season tickets. The Rockies lost 10-3, but we had a nice afternoon together.
my picture of the day was supposed to be of the great view we had of the Rockies losing the game... by my glove got in the way of my shot!

No comments:

Post a Comment