Monday, May 28, 2012

Project 365: Day 94

We had an awesome Memorial Day on a hike to Herman's Gulch just off I-70. The hike was absolutely gorgeous and it was the perfect weather for a hike. This is why we live in Colorado folks - it was amazing.
 Little Wanda came with us (so did Aimee and Kev!) and was a perfect little hiking buddy.
 Unfortunately, I found out the hard way that it was a bit early in the season to be wearing my Choco hiking sandals.... there were a couple parts with some pretty deep snow and I definitely couldn't feel my toes for some of that time....
 But with views like this along the entire hike, who needs toes anyway? 
Once we got to the top, Aimee and Kev helped us out with a little engagement photo shoot (much to Nick's dismay) and we got a couple nice shots of the two of us.
 It sure is a beautiful life.


No comments:

Post a Comment