Friday, June 15, 2012

Project 365: Day 112 (My Brother is MARRIED!!)

My twin brother is MARRIED!!! Welcome to the family Ashley and Tayla!!!
What an epic day. It began at 12:30 when the limo came to my parent's house to pick us up and deliver us to Buddy and Ashley's place for family pictures. After a couple hours with the photographer, we were off to the venue to await the arrival of the bride. At 5:00 the ceremony started.

I have to say it was the most beautiful ceremony I have ever seen. It was full of meaning and sentiment and love from the opening remarks to the final "I Do's". There was no shortage of tears from anyone in the room. 

Not only did they share vows between themselves, but they also shared vows with the children who promised to work together to make the family stronger. It was beautiful. I have never seen my brother so happy and I have never been so proud of him and so happy for him as I was during that ceremony.

Here is wishing Buddy and Ashley a long life of love and happiness. Welcome to the family!!
I gave Todd my camera during the reception - here's one shot he took of Buddy and Ashley! He's a good photographer!

No comments:

Post a Comment