Friday, June 29, 2012

Project 365: Day 126

After what seemed like the longest decent ever, I landed in Denver a 7pm Friday night. I booked it through the airport, caught a cab home, dropped my luggage, jumped on my bike, and rode like the wind to the stadium. I made it to Coors Field in the bottom of the 8th; JUST IN TIME to see the Rockies win (how bad must the Padres be!) and get down on the field for the fireworks. Nick bought rockpile tickets to this game months ago because during fireworks games, people who sit in that section get to go down on the field to watch the fireworks show. As soon as we got down there I took off my shoes and did a little jig on the field. It was awesome!!!
We were with Ashley and Kyle and good times were had by all!
I LOVE fireworks and being on the field was AWESOME. We are going to make this an annual event, it was a blast! 
The night was capped off by finding the best Friday night karaoke bar in Denver - El Charrito. New favorite place in the city! Playlist: I Will Survive, Total Eclipse of the Heart, and Like a Prayer!!
props to my karaoke partner, Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment