Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Project 365: Day 257

Wedding Sneak Peak!!!
One of my newest projects. Bet you can't guess what this will be used for!! (ok well maybe you can, but don't try too hard, you'll ruin the surprise!!!) 

I have to say, planning this wedding (and DIY-ing it!) it soooooooo much fun for me, I'm loving every minute of it! So far I've only had one major freak-out (that was when we first were deciding on our venue and it was about the budget). Other than that it has just been a lot of work and a lot of fun. I know it's a lot of fuss over "just one day" but it's not just one day - it's 6 months of fun projects for me!! it's every day waking up and being excited for our wedding, and it's the beginning of a whole new life. AND I will NEVER do it again. So... I'm ok with spending all my free time on crazy wedding crafts, because u know what!? I am having a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment