Friday, November 23, 2012

Project 365: Day 273

Happy Thanksgiving take TWO!!!!
It's another Friends-giving!!! Jessie, Robyn, and Matt were gracious enough to host yet another friends Thanksgiving this year.
It was largely the same crew that was at the Berkey's on Thursday, with a few new additions. Two Turkeys and TONS of food again!!! And this time NONE of my dishes were dropped on the ground or otherwise ruined! I brought cranberry sauce, left over butternut squash, and a green bean casserole that was a big hit!
 another bacon-veggie dish topped off the meal! (I LOVE BACON!)
 My plate this time was a little more conservative, but still DELICIOUS and absolutely indulgent. YUMMY!
After dinner, Nick and I helped with the dishes (isn't he just the best!?)
Can't believe how lucky we are to have such abundance (of food, friends, and family) in our lives!




No comments:

Post a Comment