Saturday, February 23, 2013

Project 365: Day 365

Saturday afternoon and we spent the gorgeous Colorado day skiing at Keystone!
 Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the day!
and..... CAN YOU BELIEVE IT IS MY 365th DAY!!??? That is just absolutely CRAZY! Although there were lots of days over the last year where taking a picture was an after thought or even a nusciance, I think this project was a huge success.

After our trip abroad, I had a really hard time finding anything in my life here in the US that was actually worth writing about or recording. This project has certainly helped me to see my life here through a new lense. It really did push me to find at least one small detail in each and every day that was interesting or noteworthy. When I look back at my blog now, it feels like the year flew by, but on a daily basis, it forced me to recognize the uniqueness of every single day.

I'm not sure if I will really still be taking pictures EVERY SINGLE DAY, but I do plan to continue to write and post.  And with only ONE WEEK until my wedding, I hope that I wil have lots to post and share over the next month or so! :-)

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment